The average person goes on to their respective app-world to look for games or some other type of entertainment; much less persons are sitting around thinking about apps to make their day more productive. Now, if you’re a business person, or just generally very busy, you may be one of those people and you probably came across this article because you were in search of it. But the average person can also benefit greatly from productivity apps like these, especially after wasting several hours playing Ruzzle.
- Skitch- First off, Skitch is free. It’s available for download and compatible with both Android and iOS systems. Skitch allows you to annotate images, take screen captures, or create and sketch new images. Perfect for adding notes to just about anything, you can also share your images with friends online.
- Slice- For those of you who are extra paranoid about your personal business, this may not be the app for you. Slice is extremely smart- it tracks your packages automatically, collects and backs-up your receipts, keeps track of coupons and other deals and notifies you and even keeps track of past purchases, helping you stay financially conscientious. Compatible with both Android and iOS, this app is also free. It’s so great it was even featured on the NBC’s The Today Show.
- Glyder- This app is heaven-sent for small business owners. It allows you to create marketing messages, such as daily deals, on the go and distribute to not only social media sites, but also phone contacts. It’s free and compatible with both Android and iOS.
- Robin & Siri- developed for the Android and iOS markets respectively, these apps are perfect for real-time updates in navigation, weather, and other local information, among many more features. Even better, they’re voice assisted.
- Bump- The Samsung Galaxy SIII has popularized this method for sharing information between phones instantaneously, but there’s an app that does pretty much the same thing. Bump allows you to transfer anything from music to contact details by bumping devices together. Works via wi-fi or data, is absolutely free and compatible with iOS, Android and even PCs.